If you're like most women we tend to pack our entire home when going on vacation. And then when you get to your destination, you wind up wearing your favorite tee and cover up and wonder why you lugged that heavy luggage all around with you for no reason.
You really only need a few essentials that coordinate with each other so you can mix and match outfits- which will ultimately help you stay trendy, have different looks and help keep your baggage light.
Keleigh's has got you covered and below is a sample of what to pack:
All of the tops can be worn with shorts or over a maxi dress which can double as a skirt. Also, You can switch up the dresses and tops by layering with a jacket or cardigan. You can get at least 10 different outfits from the items shown above.
And lets not forget about accessories. Sunglasses, a hat and tote bag are a must for a summer holiday!
Hopefully this will inspire you to be more creative with your outfits and pack lighter! Happy shopping!
Keleigh's Boutique has a plethora of totes in all shapes and sizes. Here are a few featured on our website:
We have many more in store that suit everyone's taste and style. So next time you're in the market for that perfect bag to tote around your belongings check out Keleigh's tote stash!
Accessories play an important part of any outfit and wardrobe. You can change an entire outfit with accessories and therefore we've deemed them highly irreplaceable when it comes to styling your look! Below are 5 accessories Keleigh's Boutique can't live without!
1. The lightweight scarf.
Why do we love this so much? Because you can wear it in any season and it comes in so many colors and patterns its hard not to start a collection.
2. The bralette.
You'd be surprised how much support and comfort these guys can give over an underwired bra. Plus, they're perfect for layering and giving your lose tanks and tees a little character.
3. The classic tote bag.
You're most likely living in ancient times if you don't already own one of these however I use mine so much that I need to replace them often. They're perfect to throw odds and ends into, to use as a diaper bag, beach bag, grocery shopping...really anything.
4. Aviator sunglasses.
These sunglasses are truly classics and they look good on almost everyone. I bought my first pair 10 years ago and they were just as cool then as they are now. You cannot go wrong with this purchase.
5. The clutch.
Personally I love this leopard clutch we carry but every gal needs a clutch in her life. They're the perfect accessory for a night on the town or an event where a giant bag would seem out of place or where you don't need to carry your wipes, granola bar, receipts, makeup, water bottle...you get my point. The clutch is a must for those days and nights when less is more.
So there you have it. Our 5 accessories you should hurry up and buy if you don't own already. Not only will they make your life more functional but way more stylish. You can shop all of these in store or at www.keleighsboutique.com
If you haven't got yourself a kimono, wrap, shawl or whatever you want to call it...now is the time to do so.
You know why this is one of my wardrobe must haves? Because its comfy, versatile and turns a dull outfit into something wonderful!
Let's talk about comfort. All of the wraps shown above are lightweight and made with super soft material. It's almost like throwing a blanket on over your shoulders but looking stylish at the same time. To me, this feature alone is priceless...
Next is the versatility! Throw it on over a tank and bottoms, over a dress or even as a beach cover up! You can practically wear it with whatever outfit you please. It is the perfect accessory...
Lastly, don't feel like putting effort into your outfit today? Just want to put on your favorite washed out jeans and worn out t-shirt? No problem! Throw one of these bad boys over it and you'll look like a stylist dressed you...
Stop by www.keleighsboutique.com or the store for this summer savior!
- If you spend $0-99 get 10% off your purchase
- $100-175, 15% off
- Anything over $176, you get 20% off
This season's "it" colors are here and Keleigh's Boutique has a plethora of options for you! Speaking for most women, we tend to go for the same colors and styles that we feel look best on us. It's safe, its routine and its boring! Try to venture outside the box and embrace this seasons baby blues, yellows, nudes and pinks! I promise one of them is bound to look good on you!
Baby blues tend to look good on everyone (even pale skinned ladies). It goes with blonde, red and brunette hair and of course if you have blue eyes you'd be a fool not to wear any shade of blue to make those beauty's pop! You're in luck because baby blue is in and we have just the options for you:
"Pink is my favorite color"...well maybe not but it is a pretty spring/summer color to wear! It looks beautiful on that summer tanned skin! Plus, if you're thinking pink is too girly for me, these options below are the perfect compromise. If you don't believe us, try it on and let us know:
Yellow screams bright and cheerful and who doesn't want to give off those vibes? Whether you're looking for pastels, neon or mustards we've got just the options for you!
Lastly, nude is a color that can definitely wash you out. However, if styled correctly, it can be something magical. I absolutely adore a nude outfit with a bright red or pink lip. You can go for lighter or darker shades, just remember to pick one that flatters your skin tone! It's the perfect summer neutral!
Check us out in store or at www.keleighsboutique.com for more options!!
Most women fall into four different body types- the Banana, Apple, Pear & Hourglass. If you're not sure which one you are take a look at the photo below to see which figure best describes your body! Luckily in today's world we are not short of options and there are clothes to fit and flatter every body shape! Here at Keleigh's Boutique we carry clothes that fit each and every body type. Below are some dress ideas for you bananas, apples, pears and hourglasses!
If you happen to be a banana, you want to find a dress that is going to create curves for you. This dress with the mesh mid section is perfect in doing just that! The flared out bottom also creates volume in all the right places. Comes in black and off-white!
If you're an apple you want to show off those legs and flatter your arms. The lace detail on these sleeves is perfect!
If you're a pear you want to minimize your bottom and show off your smaller top and midsection. This halter floral shift dress is the perfect option!
And if you're an hourglass you want to show off that Beyonce waist! A fit and flare option is perfect for your figure. This lace dress with 3/4 sleeves hugs you in all the right places and comes in multiple colors!
Whichever shape you are, you're beautiful and it's time to show off those gorgeous assets! You can shop these dresses in store or at www.keleighsboutique.com under dresses.
Spring Break is right around the corner and whether you're going to Cancun with your friends or Florida for a family vacay it's essential you have these items:
1) A lightweight scarf that can double as a beach cover-up:
Perfect accessory for chilly nights or windy beach days
2) A maxi dress:
I love these lightweight dresses. They come in so many fun patterns and colors, are insanely comfortable and they have pockets!
3) A cute straw clutch for nights out:
I love these straw clutches. So adorable and literally goes with everything.
4) Sunglasses and waterproof pouch:
You can't leave home without your sunglasses but I equally love this waterproof sunglass pouch that you can throw your money and lip gloss in.
5) A beaded statement necklace:
Love this turquoise but what says beach more than this gorgeous beaded beauty?
6) Linen pants:
Comes in white, tan and black! Does well in humidity and perfect to throw on during the day and night!
7) A beach bag:
These are colorful and huge so you can definitely fit your towels, cocktails and sunscreen in this bag!
Wherever Spring Break takes you, make sure you don't leave home without these must haves!
You can shop all of these in store and online at www.keleighsboutique.com! Safe Travels!
To begin your organizing you need to make three different piles:
1) Charity- these are clothing items that you will probably never fit into again. Might be time to let go of those size 2 jeans you wore to death in your early 20's. Also, if you don't like the item anymore and won't wear it. I always loved Oprah's advice-if you haven't worn it in 2 years you probably won't (unless its sentimental which should then go into storage). Also-if your favorite tee is damaged with holes or a rip but you can't bear to let it go then move it into your pajama drawer or fix it at your local dry cleaners (if possible). There are tons of thrift shops you can donate to, bless a friend or stranger or sell them on eBay. There are numerous online thrift shops now where you can get money for your clothing.
2) Keep- you are going to hate this part but I always suggest trying on everything in your closet. In your mind you might think you still fit into that blazer but in reality you don't. I've gotten rid of tons of clothing by doing this. I thought it looked good on me but my tastes have changed, etc. It's always good to give your clothing a little love and try them on. It will also give you inspiration to create new outfits from the clothes you already have (but forgot you had). Keep what makes you feel good, looks good and fits.
3) Store-items that have sentimental value or that you'd like to pass down to your children, you should store. Make a box and name it whatever you'd like and store it in your attic/basement/etc but keep it out of your daily rotation as it just creates clutter. You can also store clothing you love and will use again but not right now. Examples: maternity clothes or different size clothing that you know you'll fit into again or seasonal items such as beach cover-ups/skiing gear. Items that you might use once a year should go into storage and labeled correctly so when you go skiing next February all you have to do is take out the "ski wardrobe box".
TRUST ME, you'll feel so much better going through everything you have and purging clothes that you don't wear anymore. It'll also help you assess what you already have, what you need, and items you should supplement.
Happy Spring Cleaning!!