What's New In My Closet?
Keleigh's Boutique carries a lot of different items and we're always getting new things in but I'm seriously crushing on these 5 new items that you should probably get if you're looking for a little retail therapy:
1) This halter maxi is seriously pretty on. It has a built in bra (win for me) and it doesn't pinch your upper chest fat (double win). It's seriously slimming and the print and color is oh so pretty!
2) These lightweight elastic shorts are my new jam. Gone are the classic denim shorts with buttons where you feel like a sausage. I'm loving all the new elastic style shorts that are not only comfy to wear but make you feel slightly more human and stylish.
3) Ok so this top didn't actually grab my attention when I saw it on the model however in person I was like "oh this is a cute swing tank!"...when I tried it on it was actual love at first fit. It's so slimming and hits in all the right places. This is probably going to be my summer staple where I wear it to death and then kick myself for not buying a second.
4) Be still my heart, this cardigan is my everything. It's lightweight and looks cute to wear as a blouse buttoned up or open as shown on the model. It comes in a charcoal and tan color and I feel like everyone needs one of each. It's comfy, stylish and unique. Must Have!
5) My last crush is this simple black and white striped v neck tee. Oh but there's nothing simple about it. It is a loose fit (which I love) but slimming. I would buy one in every color if they had it-no joke. This tee is the one I've been searching for my whole life.
You can shop all these crushes and more in store or at www.keleighsboutique.com